Huwebes, Pebrero 27, 2014

Post 7: Ghosts: Orbs

Ghosts are not only seen by our naked eyes  but they are also seen in cameras and video cameras millions of sightings are posted on the internet but because of the great improvement on our technology we can never trust if any of it is real. Many ghostly videos and pictures are fake or edited in advanced softwares which proves that many pictures or videos are not accurate when it comes to proving ghosts.

In my experiences I see ghosts with my naked eye. I know what they look like and I know how they form or appear to us. I can tell whether a ghost photo or video is fake or real. Spirits often appear as mist like forms with incomplete bodies its somewhat disturbing but it is how they look if seen in personally.

In an article I’ve read called Another orb photo explained by science by Patricia Marin, Orbs (Spirits) which are commonly taken in pictures are said a solid object that serious researchers explain as caused by insects, dust, moisture, reflections, or simply attributes of the way in which cameras function. The light emitted by the orb which is white, blue, green color is explained as a glint from the left edge of the mirror above the strip of pictures is the source of light.

Marin  also added, “a paranormal orb was likely to be a solid object white, blue, or green in color” I don’t believe In spiritual or paranormal orbs because studies shows and scientists says that orbs are somewhat lens flare (the light scattered in the lens systems through unwanted imaged formation mechanisms) and uncertain things caught on the cameras lens. I don’t agree in her  thought because I describe ghosts as misty form and somewhat human shaped.

In relation to that article, is an article called Ghosts orbs or dust and moisture: Paranormal photos explained by Melanie L. Marten,  Ghost orbs are semi-transparent white circles that appear mysteriously in snap shots of family, friends, and even sceneries. Orbs can be explained by photographers as lens flare(The reflection of the camera’s flash), while ghost believers think of orbs as spirits of their deceased family members and finally scientists think that its is mainly caused by dust and other particles that are close to the camera.

Marten mentioned “Not all pictures of ghosts orbs are alike. Some glowing orbs in these pictures are half behind other objects” We can never tell whether what these said orbs really are because for me, I am confused whether these things are related to spirits or do spirits really appear in these forms? I have always seen ghosts as a human misty form and it is what I believe they look when it comes to communicating with people. I will never believe that orbs are somehow related to spirits or ghosts unless I witness them myself.

We should never depend on camera’s regarding the  learning about ghosts because they are not accurate or it can be lies made to scare people but there is a way to see them. Embracing spiritualism and knowing how to control or open your sixth sense or as we call the “Third eye”. We will never believe in them truly unless you see them yourself .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento